Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Northlanders: Girl in the Ice part 2

Today at your local comic book store you will find copies of Northlanders #36 on the shelf, the 2nd part in a 2 part story arc by Brian Wood, with art by me, colors by Dave McCaig, and a beautiful cover by Massimo Carnevale!
Hope you guys stick around for the 2nd part of this story- I'm really proud of these two issues! Here's what you can expect: More snow! More Jon! More waring viking clans! And of course the conclusion to the mystery, who is the girl in the ice?


Man Without Fear said...

definitely loved the first part of the story Becky, and although I haven't been able to get to my LCS recently I can not wait to get the second part of it.

JP said...

Oh man I am so looking forward to getting this. Good stuff, Becky!

Andy said...

Although I haven't been capable to obtain to my LCS lately I can not wait around to obtain the next component of it.
I have played the online games especially the wow for a long time and I have some good suggestions for everyone to get the bestSell WOW Gold via more easy and safe ways, I also have the best advice for you of the Cheap WOW Gold, please don't hesitate !